An engaged alumni community is a vibrant community that actively reaches out, participates fully, and welcomes and shares new ideas and fresh thinking. There are a number of ways you can engage with the alumni community and FSB:
Have your say on the Alumni Association’s social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and website.
· Attend alumni events, including public lectures, awards ceremonies and Alumni Association meetings.
· Volunteer for Alumni Association or FSB community engagement projects
Being an FSB alumnus gives you access to an encyclopaedia of knowledge by providing the platform for you to reach out to other alumni and building networks.
· Lifetime access to the FSB library is available to alumni in good standing, along with online resources such as e-magazines, and journals.
· Receive the regular newsletter to see what fellow alumni are getting up to and the heights they are reaching.
· Get social; connecting up with your fellow alumni does not have to be all about business
• Be part of a professional online community: As an alumni member you will become a part of a close-knit network of industry professionals, where you can connect with your classmates and network with other alumni!
• Access special alumni discounts and CPD offers: We have put together a wealth of industry benefits especially for our alumni. Gain discounts on postgraduate courses, CPD courses, professional body membership, merchandise clothing. What’s more – members will also see the beginning of special alumni events and competitions.
• Benefit from exclusive resources and careers advice: Get ahead in the industry with the help of free careers advice, newsletters and resources from the college, all exclusive to our alumni community!
• Stay up-to-date with college fundraising: As an alumni member, you can have your say on which charities the college supports, and team up with fellow alumni members to fundraise and make a real difference in your community!
• Discounted further study: Looking to broaden and deepen your knowledge in something you are passionate about? As an alumnus, you are exclusively offered discounted further education and professional training; to live is to learn.
• Give back to the FSB Community: By sharing your experiences with current students and alumni, you educate and inspire the FSB community for betterment. Tell us how you excelled and the secrets to your success, so that others can be encouraged!
The Alumni Office is open 9am–5pm, Monday to Friday.
ENGAGEMENT AND ALUMNI OFFICE
THE CITYLINK WEST
2 ADDISCOMBE ROAD
CROYDON, CR0 5TT
T: 020 8681 8305
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or for Alumni community events email Kunal Chan Mehta