This scheme is available for current and former FSB students ONLY. This scheme entitles you to £500 per referral. This amount is not negotiable and is for a limited time only.
Referral Scheme Process:
Making a referral is simple and can be achieved by following the below steps:
- Inform your family and/or friends of FSB and share our course details with them.
- Refer your family and/or friends to the school’s online application system Click here .
- Upon registering an enquiry, they must state your full name and Student ID number on their application
- Our Admissions team will contact your referral and invite them to start the Admissions process
- You receive £500 per referral (subject to the terms and conditions below)
Terms and Conditions:
- This scheme is not open to FSB employees or members of their immediate families.
- The Referral Scheme entitles you to £500 per referral. This amount is not negotiable.
- To be eligible to submit a referral, and receive the award, the referrer must be a current or progressed student at FSB (fully enrolled on a course with no outstanding fees)
- A referrer can refer a maximum of five students in total per intake.
- Not all referred students will qualify for an offer. Decisions will be made based on the published application and admissions requirements. Only accepted students’ referrals will be processed.
The reward will be processed only when the following conditions have been met:
The referrer’s name and student ID must be included in the referral’s application form.
The school must have received the first payment of fees from the referrals.
They must complete their first semester.